So I’ve switched things up a bit and am now posting my Lovelies List on Fridays and linking up with Lauren from From My Grey Desk for High Five For Fridays.
I’ve had a great week, and I hope you have too!
1. It’s a Boy! — This week my best friend had her first baby, A BOY! I’m a little biased, but I am pretty sure he is one of the cutest babies that I’ve seen. I can’t wait to meet him when we fly out to Houston in a couple of months!
2. Crazy for Coral — A couple of weeks ago I posted about my new obsession with the color coral and adding this to our home decor. Well, I am on my way after purchasing this FANTASTIC chair at Pier1 this week.
This isn’t the greatest picture, but the stripes are a
coral color and my rug and pillow are navy
3. Diadra’s Chicken Salad — My friend Daidra has this AMAZING recipe for a super yummy chicken salad. I made it on Sunday and enjoyed it for lunch everyday this week. It saved me money and calories from eating lunch out! Stay tuned, I’ll post the recipe soon.
4. Who says you can’t teach and old dog new tricks? — This week I made it my mission to keep our ADORABLE dog, Macy from sleeping on our bed. I thought this would be hard, but to my surprise she’s been great and has spent the last two nights on her bed the entire night. YEAH!
5. National Chocolate Cake Day — is today and in celebration I’m making Reese’s Pieces Cupcake Crowns to enjoy with my honey’s family tonight.
Want to link up and join the High Five For Friday fun? Grab a button and go!