Happy Friday, Lovelies! I’m linking up with Lauren from From My Grey Desk for High Five For Fridays to share with you my top lovelies from this week. I hope you’ve had a great week and have something super fun planned for the weekend!
1. Houston, We Have Landed — Well soon we will have landed! I booked our trip to Houston to see our good friends and their new baby. Another bonus, we booked our flight with points so we didn’t have to pay any $$!
2. Wonderful Weather — We’ve had unseasonably warm, incredible weather this week in the Washington, DC area. I don’t care if Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow yesterday, this spring like weather can ignore him and just stay put.
3. Friends & Family — This week I’ve had the opportunity to hang out with so many family members, local and from out-of-town. We always have a great time and laugh so hard. I heart my family! This week I’ve also been able to catch up with friends at various lunches and dinners. I love that I can reconnect, catch up and it doesn’t seem like a minute has passed since we last saw each other.
4. Girl Scout Cookies — My adorable, super funny and incredible fashionista niece is selling girl scout cookies. I received a cute voicemail in her little raspy voice (she’s getting over being sick), “Hi Aunt Amy, it’s Audrey. I was calling to see if you wanted to order some girl scout cookies. Call me back and I can take your order.” I LOVE HER! Of course I ordered cookies, but donated them to the military instead of bringing them into my house. I LOVE that the Girl Scouts let you donate the cookies…give someone in need a special treat and the calories.
5. Super Bowl — My Macy is exhausted from football practice. While our team, the
deadskins Redskins aren’t playing, we will definitely be watching and rooting for the Giants. She’s ahh-dorable, if I do say so myself! Who do you want to win?
Want to link up and join the High Five For Friday fun? Grab a button and go!