Happy Friday, Lovelies! I’m linking up with Lauren from From My Grey Desk for High Five For Fridays to share with you my top lovelies from this week. I’m super ready for the weekend, and plan on watching the premier of SMASH (missed it this week) and the SJP movie, “I Don’t Know How She Does It”.
Here are my top favs from this week that helped to get me through…
1. You like me, you really like me – I’m super excited because this week I got my first non-friend “like” on Geaux Girlie’s FB page by a fellow blogger. I’m up to a whopping 16 likes, and I couldn’t be happier. Baby steps…or crawling, but I’m okay with that. BUT if you’re reading this and have not given Geuax Girlie a “like” on FB, I’d love it if you would (shameless plug, I know).
2. Perfectly pinned – My FSIL (favorite sister-in-law) and I are tackling our first Pinterest sewing project. We are making a super cute maxi dress. Here is a sneak peak of what it looks like. Don’t worry lovelies, I’ll be write an entire post dedicated to this with instructions and pics. Stay tuned.
3. Guilty pleasure – I openly admit that I’m addicted to “reality” TV. It’s a guilty pleasure of mine, and I make no apologies for it. Anyhow, this week I had a chance to catch up on episodes of RHBH (Real Housewives of Beverly Hills), RHOC (Real Housewive of the OC) and Tori & Dean that I’ve missed.
4. My own personal alarm clock – Let’s be real, I don’t like to workout. I like to say, if it were fun, everybody would be doing it. 🙂 My honey has been so great this week to help push me out of bed each morning at 5:30AM to workout. He’s even set his alarm at work and called me to make sure that I’m up. Love him! Hate working out though.
5. Here’s the skinny — Last week I scored two adorable skinny belts off the clearance rack at Target for $3 each. One is tan and braided and the other is black and ivory snake skin. I’ve paired both of them this week with some cute cardigans. Sweet!
Want to link up and join the High Five For Friday fun? Grab a button and go!