It’s been awhile since I’ve posted a recipe, and in honor of my friend Daidra, who is leaving my company to start a new job I thought I’d post her Chicken Salad.
I’m a planner and need to have my lunches scheduled out for the week, otherwise I end up eating out, which isn’t good for my wallet or waste line. What I love about this recipe is that it’s very simply to make and makes enough to last throughout the week.
- 1 store-bought rotisserie chicken
- 2-3 celery stalks; chopped finely
- Red grapes; halved
- Salt & Pepper
- Pull and chop rotisserie chicken and place into a large mixing bowl
- Finely chop celery stalks, cut grapes in half and place in with the chicken
- Add mayo (any amount you like, I think I did 2 tablespoons to start) and salt and pepper to taste
- Serve on crackers or pita bread
I’m always looking for something new to add to my mid-day meal routine. Do you have a recipe that you like to make for lunches?