It’s Friday, Friday, Friday ooohhhh! Get excited people! I’m linking up for High Five for Fridays with Lauren from From My Grey Desk.
1. New to Us Car – We bought a “new” car. a 2003 Dodge Durango. We love this car, so much so that we’ve owned one before and now happily own one again. So happy to get rid of the “soccer mom” Chevy Equinox. Nothing against my soccer mom or Equinox driving friends. 🙂
2. We are Family – I’m super excited because I found out that my entire family will be visiting next weekend to celebrate my aunt’s birthday! I can’t wait for everyone to get here!
3. Act of Valor – Honey and I went this week and saw the new Navy Seal movie, Act of Valor. It’s based on a Navy Seal recruitment video that has been turned in to a full-length feature film starring real Navy Seals and actors. It was pretty good. The stuff they can do is pretty bad ass.
4. Sweet Frog – I’m addicted to Sweet Frog self-serve frozen yogurt. My honey treated me to this yummy treat BEFORE dinner! Dessert first, yes please.
5. Dinner Done — We have this local place called Dinner Done, where you go and prepare your meals (main courses) in advance and then freeze them. It makes life so much easier because I can take something out in the morning and then when I get home from work it’s a quick cook before we are ready to eat. It saves us money because we are able to prepare fresh meals and don’t have to purchase spices and ingredients for just one meal. Plus, the food is really, really good. Do you have something like this in your area?
Want to link up and join the High Five For Friday fun? Grab a button and go!