Happy Friday, Lovelies! I’m linking up for High Five for Fridays with Lauren from From My Grey Desk.
1. Family Time – My family is coming to town today! Mom, Dad, sister, bro-in-law, 2 nieces and nephew. I! Can’t! Wait!
2. BAKE Birthday – BAKE=Best Aunt Kathy Ever! Which is a perfect nickname because she loves to bake. It’s BAKE’s birthday celebration this weekend. Hence why my family is in town. I can’t wait to spend the day tomorrow celebrating BAKE!
3. Bloglovin– This week I signed up for Bloglovin. I’m lovin’ that all my daily reads are in one spot. Follow my blog with Bloglovin!
4. T-Minus 6 Days – I freaking can’t wait until next week. We are going to visit my best friend, her hubby and new baby in Houston!
5. Dinner with Dad – My dad’s travel schedule brought him to NoVa this week and I was able to enjoy an improptu dinner at my favorite Mexican restaurant. We enjoyed Swirl Margaritas and dinner on the patio. So nice to catch up and spend quality time with my daddy.