Happy Friday the 13th and a VERY Happy Birthday to my INCREDIBLE honey and LOVELY sister! How great is it that on the same day I get to celebrate two of the most important people in my life?! Thanks be to God! Here are a few things that I love about each of them and why they are so important to me.
My sister, Suzanne is …
1. The most amazing mother to my two adorable nieces and nephew!
2. An incredible sister and daughter! She always has time for me and offers some pretty great, sisterly advice.
3.Married to a great man! They compliment each other so well, build each other up and love each other with all their hearts. My sister’s devotion to her family and husband are something to be admired.
My honey is …
1. A faithful and unending in his love! As commanded in Ephesians 5:25, “Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her.”
2. My best friend, whom I trust more than all others to keep my secrets, wipe my tears of joy and sorrow and he provides me with the security, safety and warmth in his arms.
3. The most giving, patient and self-less person that I know. I am forever changed having him in my life. He makes me want to be a better person.
Happy Birthday you crazy
old people kids! I love you both as big as the world!