Happy Friday, Lovelies! For Friday’s Lovelies List, I’m linking up for Five Question Friday at My Little Life blog.
This should be fun, so here goes …
- Groceries are high right now what is easiest way you have found to cut back? We shop for our produce at the Asian market. It is incredible how many fruits and vegetables you can get for so cheap.
- What are the top 3 things on your “bucket list”? I don’t really have a bucket list, but right off the top of my head how about these. Attend an LSU football game with my entire family, live in the Caribbean and have Redskin season tickets (preferably when they are a decent team…whenever that will happen).
- Would you rather give up AC or heat? AC for sure! I can open windows, turn on a fan and go to the pool to cool off. But if I’m living in the Caribbean (see bucket list question from above) then I likely won’t need AC anyhow.
- What’s your favorite cocktail?? Swirl Margarita from Rio Grande. One and you’re happy, two and you’re silly, three and you’re down for the count. So delicious!
- What was your first job & how old were you? If babysitting doesn’t count then I was probably 15 or 16 and I worked at Bob’s Store. I think I got the job as soon as I was legally able to work without a work permit.
Do you have answers to these five questions? If you’re a blogger, link up and answer them on your blog. If not, feel free to answer below in the comments, I’d love to hear your responses!
I hope you all have had a great week and have something fun planned for the weekend!