Happy Friday, Lovelies! For Friday’s Lovelies List, I’m linking up for Five Question Friday at My Little Life blog.
This should be fun, so here goes …
- What advice would you give a young couple getting married? Love & Respect! Love & Respect is an incredibly powerful and eye opening series about how and why women and men communicate the way that we do. You see women need love and men need respect. It’s that simple. We’ve gone through this series several times and each time we learn something new about each other and the way that we communicate. Living a respectful and loving life has dramatically changed our lives. Check it out, you won’t regret it one single bit. I promise!
- If you could tell your 16 year old self one thing, what would it be? Really I can only list one thing? Well off the top of my head I would tell my 16 year old self to be active because it will forever change your life. While I’m a relatively fit and healthy person, had I established an active lifestyle in my teens I think today I would be in better shape and not loath working out as much as I do.
- What do you do in the summer to keep cool? Pool, beach, margaritas, sea breezes and AC. I guess maybe even in that order.
- What did you crave most when you were pregnant? Well since we don’t have any children this is a hard one. So I guess at the moment I just crave to BE pregnant.
- Who is your favorite TV show mom? Clair Huxtable from The Cosby Show. Clair was a lovely, loving wife to Cliff and all of the Huxtable kids. I admire Clair’s hardworking personality, who always seemed to skillfully manage her family and career. Without a doubt she put her family first and career second. She was articulate, intelligent, strict and loving. Sound familiar, mom? 🙂
Do you have answers to these five questions? If you’re a blogger, link up and answer them on your blog. If not, feel free to answer below in the comments, I’d love to hear your responses!
It’s going to be a great weekend here in Northern VA! I hope you have something great planned for your weekend!