So here goes …
1. Do you have any real life blog friends? Not yet! My FSIL (favorite sister-in-law) has started to dabble in the blog world. So maybe someday she will take the full on plunge and then I’ll have a real life friend out here in the blogger world! Fingers crossed!
3. Which blogger’s closet do you want to raid? Again, Kate from The Small Things Blog because I love how she is so put together with her clothes, accecssories and hair! Also, Brie from Recipe for a Beautiful Life, she seems to have a great preppy and sophisticated style with a little sass thrown in there.
4. You are stuck on an island. Which blogger would you want with you to help you survive? I think Jessica from the Lovely Little Things because she has a great attitude, enjoys the outdoors, seems to make pretty tasty looking meals and loves our Lord so we can pray together for someone to rescue us!
5. The first blogger you remember “meeting” and connecting with ? Well, I’ve never met any blogger in person, but I remember Brie from Recipe for a Beautiful Life was the first blogger to read and comment on my blog. Thanks, Brie for the love!
6. Any blogger that you admire and look up to? Lauren From My Grey Desk, she seems to have it together and is always having fun.
7. Who is the craziest/funniest blogger? Erin from Living In Yellow. Freaking hilarious!
8. There’s a reality television show for bloggers, who would you want to be casted with you? Erin from Living In Yellow because she’s funny and full of joy. And Kate from The Small Things Blog because she’ll give me fashion and beauty advice.
10. Favorite blog design? Living In Yellow. I like the clean design, mixed with the whimsical fonts, borders and colors.