Hello! It’s been a pretty great week! I celebrated my birthday, finished my Christmas shopping and am getting ready to celebrate the Christmas holiday with family and friends. I’m linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk for High Five For Friday to share pictures from my week. I hope you had a great week too!
- Holiday nails in Essie Fishnet Stockings (red) and Beyond Cozy (silver). That’s Macy waiting impatiently for my nails to dry so that I can take her outside. She has impeccable timing.
- My office mate for the day. I moved her bed next to the space heater and I, and she snuggled up for the day while I worked.
- I turned 30-ish! Okay, 33 to be exact. I made these tasty Mexican Hot Chocolate Cupcake Crowns to celebrate!
- Josh surprised me at work for our hot chocolate bar event and he stayed to hang out and play Gestures with us. Fun!
- Celebratory birthday sushi!