Happy Friday, Lovelies! I’m linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday. I’m super ready for the weekend! Here are my top five faves from this week.
ONE :: I found this adorable chevron iPhone wallpaper. I love it so much that I added to my iPad too. Now they match. FUN!
TWO :: Yet again we’ve had great weather this week. I took a few minutes to sit outside, enjoy the sunshine and a little quiet time while at work this week.
THREE :: My headache finally went away. That in itself is a double high five! No picture for this one, cause really who wants to see me looking crappy with my headache.
FOUR :: Our tile has arrived for our bathroom renovation! J is going to pick it up today and our plan is to start next week!!
FIVE :: Saving the best for last. So on my way to work I pass this lovely, local farmer’s market, Cox Farm. They have a sign above the store that they change up daily with cute, clever phrases. Well the other day, I had the best laugh at this sign. Very funny and mildly inappropriate. You can bet that I submitted this to Ellen and The Tonight Show for their funny headlines segment. Come on y’all…this is funny. It’s not the best photo, but I practically had to stop traffic at the 4-way stop sign to take this pic.
Want to link up with Lauren for High Five for Fridays? Grab a button and go!
Happy Friday, Lovelies! I’m linking up with Lauren from From My Grey Desk for High Five For Fridays to share with you my top lovelies from this week. I hope you’ve had a great week and have something super fun planned for the weekend!
1. Houston, We Have Landed — Well soon we will have landed! I booked our trip to Houston to see our good friends and their new baby. Another bonus, we booked our flight with points so we didn’t have to pay any $$!
2. Wonderful Weather — We’ve had unseasonably warm, incredible weather this week in the Washington, DC area. I don’t care if Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow yesterday, this spring like weather can ignore him and just stay put.
3. Friends & Family — This week I’ve had the opportunity to hang out with so many family members, local and from out-of-town. We always have a great time and laugh so hard. I heart my family! This week I’ve also been able to catch up with friends at various lunches and dinners. I love that I can reconnect, catch up and it doesn’t seem like a minute has passed since we last saw each other.
4. Girl Scout Cookies — My adorable, super funny and incredible fashionista niece is selling girl scout cookies. I received a cute voicemail in her little raspy voice (she’s getting over being sick), “Hi Aunt Amy, it’s Audrey. I was calling to see if you wanted to order some girl scout cookies. Call me back and I can take your order.” I LOVE HER! Of course I ordered cookies, but donated them to the military instead of bringing them into my house. I LOVE that the Girl Scouts let you donate the cookies…give someone in need a special treat and the calories.
5. Super Bowl — My Macy is exhausted from football practice. While our team, the
deadskins Redskins aren’t playing, we will definitely be watching and rooting for the Giants. She’s ahh-dorable, if I do say so myself! Who do you want to win?
Want to link up and join the High Five For Friday fun? Grab a button and go!